Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As a Senior Configuration Management Specialist you will help refine processes and grow the capabilities of current systems to meet our needs as a developer of world class consumer products and drive continuous improvement. You will be responsible for seamless, rapid and global implementation of material, BOMs, and product data supporting the business strategies and supply chain requirements. Additionally, you will support global master data setup for the products from early development through EOL. We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems. In this role, you will:
· Lead key Company-wide resource for master data maintenance and escalations
· Analyze, process, and track Change Orders and other design documentation submissions to minimize processing time between submission and implementation, optimizing department throughput
· Interface with all necessary individuals in supporting departments in order to accurately process changes and structure new products
· Provide clear input to the project team on schedule, issues, and deliverables related to master data management
· Analyze problems of diverse scope to identify solutions
· Drive timely part setup, BOM releases, BOM changes to support new product introduction as well sustaining business globally
· Participate in continuous process improvements focused on systems, reporting, and data analysis efficiencies
It's an amazing time to join Ring as we continue shaping the future of smart home and redefine the home security space.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing processes and tools within the Marketing teams to support and coordinate the continued expansion of the Ring brand. You will collaborate with the GTM team and Product team to facilitate the marketing objectives and calendars across multiple product categories. You will work cross-functional on project management with coordinators and managers across all marketing department including Brand Communications, Design, Social, CRM, E-Commerce, and Channels.
You have strong leadership and management experience running multiple operational functions, building teams, and setting the standard for the operational excellence of all department. You are a nimble, entrepreneurial operation expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you be a true leader and define the role.
What You'll Do
- Manage overall marketing calendars for large scale marketing projects and programs from creation, to implementation across teams: copywriting, design, site development, CRM, social, PR, and production.
- Manage global product launch marketing campaigns by interfacing with product team, user experience team, customer service, channel marketing, email marketing and digital marketing teams to ensure proper communications among all teams.
- Manage the workflow of projects for digital marketing, email marketing, radio/podcasts, channel marketing and content marketing campaigns.
- Identify gaps and establish project processes and timelines for both the creative and site development teams.
- Oversee the redesign of life cycle, retention and up-sell emails.
- Manage JIRA board for site development teams to ensure all projects are completed within each sprint.
- Manage the workflow of video production team to ensure all video content (TV commercials, Facebook ads, install videos, etc) is created and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Oversee the A/B testing of the website to increase conversion rate optimization.
- Oversee the migration of ESPs from Mailchimp and Customer.io to Bronto (Oracle).
- Oversee all promotional marketing emails and partner with Channel Marketing to ensure we are adhering to MAP.
- Track and ensure all marketing pixels are properly implemented on the website.
- Manage the execution of marketing campaigns: landing pages, emails, digital ads, paid search, SEO.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Dash Button, Amazon Echo and Alexa. What will you help us create?
In this role, you will:
- Define, coordinate and drive security requirements for Amazon device software and supporting services
- Engage with key stakeholders in product management and executive teams on security strategy and requirements
- Establish credibility and develop strong working relationships within the organization while promoting security as a core competency for product and service development
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, and communicate inherent risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
- Develop key performance indicators, and deliver regular metrics that measure health of devices and services
- Partner with security engineers responding and resolving security incidents
- Partner with product teams and 3rd party vendors to provide penetration testing investigations and manage outcome
- Focus on continual process improvement and innovation
If you enjoy working in a rapidly changing environment and influencing the strategic direction of a large global organization, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting-edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We are looking for an intrepid problem-solver to dive into an ambiguous problem space and design and deliver innovative software solutions, and to collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, including Amazon Robotics, to put the concepts you develop into production.
As an SDE, you will have the opportunity to build cutting-edge software around developer experience, in particular build and deployment automation for new devices. You will be working with a unique and gifted team developing exciting products for developers and testers. The team is a multidisciplinary group of engineers and scientists engaged in a fast-paced mission to deliver the new products. You should be comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced and often uncertain environment, and contributing to innovative solutions, while demonstrating leadership, technical competence, and meticulousness.
If you join us, your opportunities will include:
• Help develop and maintain build infrastructure critical to the success of an exciting new device.
• Define and deliver great developer experiences and tools.
• Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
Amazon is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Senior Scientist to help build industry-leading Speech and Language technology. Our mission is to push the envelope in Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), and Audio Signal Processing, in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers.
As a Speech and Language Scientist, you will work with talented peers to develop novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in spoken language understanding. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of novel products and services that make use of speech and language technology. You will leverage Amazon’s heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in spoken language understanding. You will mentor junior scientists, create and drive new initiatives.
We are hiring in all areas of spoken language understanding: ASR, NLU, text-to-speech (TTS), and Dialog Management.
Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as The Grand Tour, Jack Ryan and the recent Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, MR ROBOT and Outlander, and more recently live sport including the US Open tennis from 2018 and Premier League games from 2019. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 60+ channels like Discovery, Starz, Eurosport Player and hayu and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
Prime Video Beijing team is seeking an Support Engineering Manager (SEM) to join the Prime Video Partner Engineering team and work with the A-list of home entertainment manufacturers and System On Chipset vendors(SoC). to bring Prime Video to the latest and greatest home entertainment devices. If you like working with the latest cutting edge entertainment hardware, enjoy getting hands-on in resolving complex technical problems and have a patient, methodical approach to work activities, this is the place to be.
You will join a team that has already launched the Prime Video application on a wide range of living room devices and reference platforms from SoC vendors. These devices are from Samsung, LG, Sony, Mediatek and among others. You will be given opportunities to lead an engineering team of smart, dedicated engineers assisting our partners on integrating and testing Prime Video client applications on large screen living room devices such as Smart TVs and Set Top Boxes. You will manage the team to innovate, automate and troubleshoot all aspects of Prime Video integration and verification on those supported devices. You are expected to use your expertise from both technical and program management to decide on what projects are to move forward and in which priorities. You will lead team to drive continual improvements on performance and customer experiences for Prime Video on those supported devices. As a seasoned manager, you are represent for your team. You are responsible for planning the roadmap of your team. You will define accurate metrics to exhibit the team's performance to leaderships. You will deeply involved into the organization's strategic planning and your team's roadmap influences organization goals.
We also expect you have great communication and organizational skills, strong analytical reasoning, a motivation to achieve results in an environment eager to learn and, of course, a passion for TV and film. The role is based in Beijing and have opportunities to travel to partner sites in Europe, Asia and America. We'd love to have you join us and build the systems, services and apps that delight our end users and enable our teams to move faster.
Software Engineer – Robotics Operation Management
Working at Amazon Robotics
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet. We invent every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
As a software engineer on the Amazon Robotic Operation Management “ROM” team, you will be part of an exciting, diverse team that is responsible for providing comprehensive Robotic management applications to simplify the setup, management, and analysis of Amazon fulfillment networks. You will own key components of critical, high availability software services requiring collaboration across cross-functional teams in an exciting, highly innovative environment.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile devices like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce best-selling e-readers and tablets, as well as new inventions like Fire TV. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for researching multiple approaches to executing and accelerating Neural Networks for speech recognition and computer vision applications; simulating and optimizing the operation of these networks, and targeting emulation and silicon platforms to implement them.
The ideal candidate should have experience with various neural network architectures, understand trade-off considerations for execution on various compute platforms or accelerators. They should be able to simulate operation and then implement the network on various targets. The ideal candidate will also have experience in RTL design and synthesis, RTL modeling and verification. The candidate should have expertise in at least one of the following areas: automatic speech recognition, audio signal processing, computer vision, graphics processors or hardware processing accelerators.
You will work closely with multi-disciplinary groups including Product Design, Audio Technology, Hardware Engineering, and Software Engineering, to drive implementation world class neural network acceleration that meets the requirements of products. In this role, you will:
· Design world class hardware and software
· Work with internal architects, engineers and vendors to implement accelerated neural networks
· Interact with cross functional engineering teams across the company
· Dive into and take ownership for critical design and implementation issues
· Participate in design reviews
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Senior RTL Design Engineer, you will be part of an advanced architecture team that is exploring new hardware designs to improve our devices. In this role, you will be responsible for defining the micro-architecture and implementing the corresponding RTL for advanced functional blocks. You will participate in the design verification and bring-up of such blocks by writing relevant assertions, debugging code, test benches, test harnesses, and otherwise interacting with the extended team. You are expected to lead, understand and debug system-level issues. You will do evaluations of new prototyping and emulation platforms from various vendors and architect/implement them to meet our needs. You will participate in the lab bring-up of these blocks either in an FPGA or silicon by potentially writing test scripts, analyzing lab data, proposing experiments, etc.
You will work closely with multi-disciplinary groups including Product Design, Audio Technology, Computer Vision, Hardware Engineering, and Software Engineering, to architect and implement complex functional block that enable development of world-class hardware devices. In this role, you will:
· Design world class hardware and software
· Communicate and work with team members across multiple disciplines
· Develop detailed design specifications and documentation
· Perform RTL coding and synthesis
· Work with Partners/Supplier to optimize and customize their products
· Run industry standard code quality tools and fix issues found by them
· Develop all aspects of Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) implementation, including design partitioning, synthesis, place and route, timing analysis, IP integration, RTL simulation, timing closure and system level debugging.
· Debug test failures on emulation and FPGA systems
· Participate in test plan and coverage reviews
The ideal candidate should have experience with RTL development environments, fluency in modern hardware description languages. They should have developed complex IP blocks from scratch that have successfully been integrated in SOCs or other such silicon that have been productized in consumer devices. They should be familiar with modern SoC architectures, various interconnect topologies such as AMBA AXI, APB, AHB, and implementations. Experience with I/O interfaces such as SPI, I2C, I2S, PDM, and MIPI CSI/DSI/Slimbus/Soundwire is also preferred. Experience with memory instantiation and memory compilers is also preferred. We are looking for a self-driven individual who can work with architects, HW and SW developers and can quickly resolve blocking issues.
At the intersection of AI and natural language understanding, voice-assistant technology is one of the most exciting industries to work in today. Creating advanced personal assistants means understanding how to address the many ways a user can ask a single question, and appropriately inferring intent from metadata such as a customer's location.
But building advanced personal assistants doesn't just take state-of-the art voice recognition and natural language understanding - it also takes curious, customer-obsessed teams to improve Alexa's answering capabilities. For our team located in beautiful Santa Barbara, we are looking for a Program Manager.
As a Program Manager, you will work with our group to streamline internal processes, drive goal setting & tracking, monitor resource allocation, coordinate leadership meetings, and provide executive level updates.
A successful candidate will be a senior level individual contributor that excels at influencing without authority, dealing with ambiguity, is capable of operating at all levels, and is able to understand technical details quickly. They will possess a strong attention to detail, a reputation as someone who focuses on the customer, brings simplified solutions to complex problems and does what they say they will do.
- Act as the point of contact for leaders across the group
- Organize resources and track goals
- Generate insightful reports based on deep analytical research
- Drive goal setting process and align goals within our group
- Develop our internal communications cadence and channels for the entire group
- Drive continuous improvement across the team
- Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior members of the team