Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Amazon is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Intelligence / Data Engineer to join the Amazon Key team, to help us measure, analyze and solve complex problems. Your work will directly impact how we evolve and grow this program. If you are excited about working in a startup environment to grow a new business within the security of the Amazon engine, this is the role for you.
Amazon has a culture of data-driven decision-making, and demands business intelligence that is timely, accurate, and actionable. The successful candidate knows and loves working with business intelligence tools, can model multidimensional datasets, and can build credibility with business leads throughout the organization and inform key business decisions. You are detailed-oriented, analytical, and creative, and you don’t quit. You must be able to roll up your sleeves and work directly with the data; and will need to demonstrate a penchant for execution and completion. You are a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Manage and optimize the Redshift cluster to enable metrics and analytics for the business.
- Own the design, development, automation, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Interface with product managers, business analysts, and other business stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver complete reporting and analysis solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of business objectives, and continually align your work with those objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- Respond with urgency to high priority requests from senior business leaders.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Amazon Echo, Fire tablets and Fire TV. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
The Device to Consumer (D2C) Technology team develops and supports systems and processes that make planning, manufacturing, launching and supporting our devices as efficient and frictionless as possible. We are growing and looking for a proven leader and talented hands on Software Architect/Senior Software Development Engineer to help build our next generation of Supply Chain platform. We own and build platforms to support everything from Supply Planning, Materials Management, Product Lifecycle Management to Device Costing amongst others.
In this role you will be a leader in the engineering group of full stack engineers and own design and architecture for one or more of supply chain applications. We are looking to re-invent the supply chain with end to end network optimization and use data to build intelligent, self learning platform to build the world class advanced planning platform. In this role you will -
Invent and Simplify
Use AWS platform to design and architect our Supplier Central Platform. You will be responsible for evaluating, designing and implementing solutions for supplier engagement, score-carding, on-boarding and forecasting solutions.
Use full web stack with consumer grade UX/UI solutions and practices to engage and delight our internal and external platform users. Build secure web platform to engage 100s of suppliers for Amazon Devices.
Hire and Develop the best
You will be a leader in a team of 10+ engineers and will be responsible for hiring and mentoring this rapidly expanding group.
You will own the entire stack of one or more of our supply chain applications. This includes web layer being developed in Angular 4, REST APIs and service layer being developed in Java and Spring, backend including AWD RDS, Redshift and Big Data technologies besides a host of other internal Amazon solutions. You will have a chance to influence the entire software org of 200+ engineers through design reviews, Weekly learning services and brownbags.
Come join the team that helps Amazon invent and innovate the Amazon Devices Supply chain and work with the best and the brightest in the industry!
Amazon is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test, to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
We are looking for a SDET to join the team that is more like a startup than a mature enterprise. The SDET needs to be entrepreneurial, wear multiple hats, work in a highly collaborative environment, and develop the automation-testing framework. Understanding the business requirements and developing automation to test the user requirements will be your key responsibility.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will:
- Create test framework and platform to ensure device audio quality, power/battery consumption, stability and software features
- Work with QAEs to develop the test suite.
Alexa is a cloud-based voice service that powers Amazon Echo family of devices to enable interactions with technology using just your voice. The Alexa Information group is responsible for answering all information-related questions for customers as well as building delightful customer experiences around them. We cover a wide variety of verticals such as weather, sports, traffic, local search, etc. and are continually growing into new verticals as well as starting new initiatives within existing ones.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will participate in developing the strategy and vision for the group, and you will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is inherently cross-functional -- you will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Amazon. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that customers love. As a product manager you will
- Lead the development of the consumer-focused product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
- Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goal
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Fire OS supports all Android devices that are built at Amazon. The supported devices include Tablets, TV, and an exciting array of new products that are under development. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Development Manager for Fire OS Multimedia you will lead your team to design, build, and support cutting-edge devices for media consumption, whether mobile or in the home. You will engage with SW and HW partners inside and outside of the company to:
- Build a road map for Audio technology across a variety of product categories
- Work with product management and cross functional teams to build and ship technical solutions for desired user experiences across a variety of product families
- Provide hands on technical leadership to the team, including your own code contributions, design reviews, and prioritization
- Implement process improvements for both your own and surrounding teams.
- Advise senior and executive management
- Define detailed technical requirements from high level product requirements and enable your team to do the same.
- Drive and facilitate innovation within the team
- Manage team priorities, headcount projections, recruiting and continuous performance evaluations.
- Monitor, drive and facilitate individual growth of your team’s individual contributors
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies, TV shows, channels and live events with hundreds of thousands of titles available on-demand and in real time on mobile devices, Fire Tablets, game consoles, PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players, Fire TV and Stick, and set-top-boxes.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Content Experience Services team you will own the core back-end services and tools that power the customer experience for Amazon Video. You will develop the strategy and vision for delivering the content and data required for all clients to render a reliable and visually stunning content discovery customer experience. You will work on enabling new use cases offering customers deeper personalization or engagement through new channels. You will own and drive product roadmaps and features based on this strategic vision and will define prioritized feature sets to address key internal and external customer needs. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work collaboratively with Prime Video product development, central and cross-device engineering teams and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our platform capabilities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong focus on increasing automation and delivering global APIs across different devices and form-factors (i.e. Living Room, Mobile, Web) with high quality and reliability, and can balance requests across multiple business units. He or she has knowledge in driving server-side logic and UX to clients and has great abilities to influence across a diverse organization while driving a specific roadmap and detailed product requirements for a software development team.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences and have a passion for video, come join us!
Amazon.com is looking for best-in-class Network Engineers to help deploy, scale and automate one of the world’s largest and complex networks. With Amazon Web Services, our goal is to become “The Infrastructure Platform” to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability for their services. We are expanding at a tremendous rate it is our responsibility to maintain quality and reliability while developing innovative ways to automate the scaling of our network.
As a Network Engineer working within AWS Infrastructure you will:
- Be responsible for automation of deploying network infrastructure across all of our network fabrics that supports the Amazon Retail Service, Kindle, Payments and multiple AWS services.
- Deploy, scale and automate our network across multiple global datacenters. This includes existing footprints and greenfield locations.
- Drive scaling of current network designs to meet the demand of our customers.
- Create simple, repetitive deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with our internal customers on designs/solutions; bringing those designs/solutions from concept to production.
- Create and update our network standards and ensure that the network is deployed to these standards.
- Create and implement changes on the network.
- Automate workflow and execution of deployments on a global scale
- Work closely with our automation teams in transitioning and defining new tools that allow us to scale at unprecedented volume.
Our ideal candidate has a proven record of building automated solutions, is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, strong project management and time management skills and has a successful track record of designing simple, scalable solutions and troubleshooting complex network problems and delivering innovative solutions. The desire and ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment is essential.
Amazon is looking for a QA Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to join the team that is more like a startup than a mature enterprise. QAE needs to be entrepreneurial, wear multiple hats, work in a highly collaborative environment, and own the testing process end-to-end. Responsibilities include defining test strategy and test plans and reviewing them with stakeholders, improving test coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation. Representing the customer, understanding how they use the system and including the most relevant end-to-end user scenarios in test plans and automation.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The Wireless System Performance Manager will manage the Wireless System Performance team. You will manage the recruitment, selection and retention of the team as we continue to grow our business. You will be responsible for the RF System Test and will be hands on with the team throughout the development process from concept through design, test, and into mass-production support. You are ultimately accountable for Wireless quality. In this role you will:
- Recruit, manage and maintain a world class Wireless System Performance Team
- Attend and run cross functional engineering meetings
- Dive into and take ownership for critical design issues
- Drive new wireless chipsets and technology characterization.
- Lead Test plan reviews
- Work with the operations team for factory test and NPI build support
- Build test processes to continuously improve performance and quality
Amazon is seeking an experienced and highly motivated program manager to join the Amazon Key team. If you are excited about working in a startup environment to grow a new business within the security of the Amazon engine, this is the role for you.
As a key member of the team, you will lead day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans for part of the portfolio, such as driving the launch of new initiatives to Amazon customers, reporting on metrics and KPIs, and working with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements. In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment, and interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. A successful candidate will be resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and analytical. He/she exhibits excellent judgement and has relentlessly high standards, and has a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of the assigned program or project, including ongoing improvements and new product and service launches
- Monitor business performance metrics, and define and implement initiatives to drive improvements.
- Work with stakeholders to evaluate and drive business decisions in an ambiguous environment, including product management, marketing, engineering, operations, and finance partners.
- After launching a new product or service, set up an operational excellence program to define metrics and goals, and to monitor and improve performance.