Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services – paying as you go for only the resources you need. Amazon Redshift is rapidly growing, fast and powerful, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service in the cloud. It enables customers to dramatically increase their query performance when analyzing virtually any size data set using the same SQL-based business intelligence tools they use today. Amazon Redshift manages all the work needed to set up, operate, and scale a data warehouse, from provisioning capacity and installing software to monitoring and backing up the cluster, to applying patches and upgrades. By automating these labor-intensive tasks, Amazon Redshift enables customers to spend their time focusing on their data and business insights, rather than on procuring and managing infrastructure.
Joining the Amazon Redshift team gives you the opportunity to:
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize database computing in the cloud
- Build a quality product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader in the cloud computing space
- Be involved in the fast growing, big data space
We are looking for candidates with expertise and passion for building high quality, large scale distributed database systems in the cloud. In this role, you will have responsibility for:
- Designing, developing and executing large scale functional, stress and performance tests
- Execution and maintenance of existing test frameworks
- Developing and deploying new test frameworks and monitoring systems
- Reviewing new database technical requirements and assist in the development of a quality strategy for the new features
- Gaining deep understanding of the AWS products and drive their quality
- Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
- Drive quality initiatives and point out areas that require attention.
- Be able to define success criteria broadly and deeply within the system.
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We are seeking dynamic software development engineers to join our growing firmware team.
- Create best-in-class firmware running on our Blink devices
- Take technical ownership of bringing a product to market
- Interact with other teams across Blink and Amazon to ensure product quality and cohesiveness
- Lead regular system architecture, software design, patent filing, and interview cycles
- Work closely with our marketing and customer support teams to discover new ways to delight the customer
Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery-operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love. We are seeking dynamic software development engineers to join our growing mobile app team.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume mobile applications across multiple mobile platforms that customers love. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the development and launch of core product features. You must be able to implement custom native user interfaces using the latest programming techniques.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile and web service technologies as it related to mobile apps and practical experience building customer facing mobile products. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies, TV shows, Channels and live Events with hundreds of thousands of titles available on-demand and in realtime on Fire Tablets, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players, Fire TV and Stick, and set-top-boxes.
As a Principal Product Manager for the Amazon Video Catalog team you will help define and build products for the provider catalog that drives the Amazon Prime Video experience across all devices. You will participate in developing strategy and vision, and own and drive product roadmaps and features based on this vision. This role is inherently cross-functional: you will work closely with engineering, project and program management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, operations, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience.
If you enjoy defining and delivering first-class customer experiences and have a passion for video, come join us! As Principal Product Manager-Tech, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Amazon Video customer, both existing and potential
- Partnering with key stakeholders to define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and supporting metrics required to deliver and enhance a best in class digital video customer experience
- Owning the development of detailed product requirements documents, and manage prioritization for speed to market, performance, and features
- Driving projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Prime Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations
A successful candidate will be highly customer focused, team oriented, analytical, and resourceful, with the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. They will have a track record in end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Amazon.com is looking for best-in-class Systems Engineers to drive the development, sustainability, and operations of our Cloud Computing networks. With Amazon Web Services (http://aws.amazon.com), our goal is to become “The Infrastructure Platform” to the world. Our customers demand the highest quality and reliability and challenge us to be better, faster, and cheaper every day.
In this role, you will work on a team of highly skilled Network and Systems Engineers responsible for the end-to-end ownership of our aggregation datacenter network. This includes the design/architecture, definition and enforcement of standards, security, sustainability/scalability, deployment, and operations of our current and next generation networks.
Our ideal candidate is highly autonomous, possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, has a track record of successfully delivering complex projects on time, and possesses a strong background in Ethernet and IP networks. The desire and ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment is essential.
Do you have a deep understanding of Linux, low level firmware, and embedded systems and enjoy working with the latest system on chip (SOC) designs? We're expanding a team at AWS responsible for building embedded applications to monitor the worlds largest cloud infrastructure.
Your responsibilities will include:
Be an engineer on a small team, focused on low level firmware development, integration, qualification, and deployments.
Be very hands-on; work with the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities by participating in architecture decisions, designs, implementation, code reviews and deployment.
The AWS Fleet Telemetry Team, is part of AWS Engineering, that creates, deploys and maintains autonomous monitoring agents at scale. We create software that autonomously mines big data, extracts trends from disparate data sources, identifies unhealthy hosts before they impact compute or storage capacity, issues health diagnoses, and autonomously remediate the identified problems.
Our systems run 24/7, in the harshest environments, and serve more than a million customers each day who demand performance, even when the toughest compute workloads are considered. The health of our infrastructure is our top priority. We’re looking for technology leaders that can help us build these systems, solve really tough operational problems and suggest new, innovative, ways to keep AWS hardware in tip-top shape.
You will work with software and hardware teams across the company to build world-class software. You will be a part of a growing, fast paced team that is making history.
Amazon Web Services is looking for Network Security Software Development Engineers to develop new products and solutions for AWS Networking. You will join a team of engineers developing Cloud Network Infrastructure that enable the world's largest and complex networks. Our customers demand the highest quality, reliability and security for their services. As we expand at a tremendous rate, we are seeking brilliant and passionate Software Development Engineers to join our Networking OS and Security team.
As a Networking Security Software Development Engineer you will design and implement highest standards networking security features and solution to secure our network and enhance customer trust. If you are enthusiastic about Network security, love hacking, want to work on system services, operating systems then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Why would you want to work on AWS Networking?
- We are making history!
- We have some of the largest data center networks in the world and we don't stop growing.
- Because we own both the network and the devices, we can innovate in a way that others cannot.
- Very large impact: everything AWS does is built on networks using these devices.
In this role, you will:
* Develop Software and be responsible for securing the hardware, operating system, AWS Networking infrastructure and services
* Identify security risks and work with Software, H/W and Network engineers to create mitigation and preventive Software based solution
* Architect, design, implement, support security-focused Software features, tools and software infrastructure
* Develop and execute security policies and procedures
* Promote security awareness and educate others on Software, Systems, Network security
* Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
* Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Hardware Engineering is a fast growing and leading-edge research and development team that creates enterprise compute and storage server designs for our innovative web service and e-commerce technology platforms. Our designs are industry-leading in terms of performance, frugality and operational excellence, and are critical to the success of the AWS business and the hundreds of thousands of customers who use utility computing today. We are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager (TPM) to define and build the next generation of our cloud platforms. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
The ideal TPM candidate will be an experienced program manager who is skilled in managing server hardware product development teams across several geographic regions using a variety of suppliers. The successful candidate will be an innovative self-starter and leader. The candidate will be familiar with the cloud computing industry and AWS offerings and will be passionate about providing the best possible customer experience at the best cost. The candidate will have an obsession with data and precise analysis and will use these as inputs to make decisions.
What you will do: As a TPM on the Server Hardware Engineering team you will be responsible for leading multiple simultaneous hardware product development programs in a highly cross-functional environment which includes internal customers, external vendors and technology partners. You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale server deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience at a world-class cost point. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve your product’s performance, quality and cost. Using data and key metrics, you will also drive and measure process improvements that enhance our operational effectiveness. You will work independently in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-changing organization. We’re changing an industry, and we need individuals who are ready for this challenge and who want to reach beyond what is possible today.
Why it matters: Amazon has thousands of unique services, both big and small that power the Retail website (Amazon.com), Amazon Web Services, Kindle, Amazon Instant Video and more. These services run on hardware around the world. We continually need to deploy newer, innovative, and more efficient and cost effective hardware. Your work will drive efficiency and significant cost savings while improving the performance and reliability of our websites and services. Your work will touch development teams and customers around the world.
Why you will love it: You will have exposure to teams and leaders across the entire company. You will be a part of a leading edge research and development team. You will see many aspects of the Amazon business. You will have a direct impact on our bottom line and the ability to improve things for our developers. You will be part of a growing, fast paced, and fun team. You will have ownership and responsibility for defining and executing processes that deliver both savings and productivity for Amazon.
Manager of Software Development - AWS Glue & Lake Formation - Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an
infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, you can
requisition compute power, storage, and other services – paying as you
go for only the resources you need. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud, has over 400,000 third party developers writing applications for the platform and is currently used by leading companies like New York Times, Netflix and NASA/JPL. See details at http://aws.amazon.com.
The Database Services group provides rapidly growing, industry acclaimed cloud services in areas of big data platforms, data warehouses, analytics, and operational databases. The group is at the forefront of innovation in these areas producing world-class cloud services, which while large profitable businesses, are also in their infancy. They represent a large fraction of the AWS business, and continue to accelerate.
AWS Glue is a fully managed, next-generation data integration service. AWS Glue makes it simple and cost-effective to organize and categorize your data, as well as clean, enrich, and prepare it for fast analytics. We are looking for an experienced leader to take our early lead in the Big Data market and extend it by defining and delivering industry-leading, next-generation services architected for the cloud.
Joining AWS Glue gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Solve challenging problems that will revolutionize Big Data computing in the cloud
- Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
- Work for a company that’s a recognized leader in the cloud computing space
- Be involved in the fast growing, Big Data space
- Lead and grow a software development team responsible for rethinking traditional data warehousing, analytics, and database architectures
- Manage the design, implementation, test, and deployment
- Conceive innovative new solutions for our customers, at the intersection of multiple fields: Big Data, analytics, warehousing, and machine learning.
- Mentor senior engineers and managers, provide leadership on complex technical issues, design tradeoffs, and feature and schedule prioritization
- Work with senior executives to develop business targets and resource requirements, and influence our technical and business strategy
- Help hire talented engineers and managers
This position within the Big Data team represents a unusual opportunity to shape the technology and future of a rapidly evolving industry and business. As with all Amazon positions, you will also be deeply customer-centric.
Are you a Database Specialist? Do you like to solve the most complex and large-scale database challenges in the world today? Do you want to have an impact in the development and use of new database technologies? Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use Cloud computing web services to build new solutions, faster, and at lower cost? Do you like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights using Cloud computing technologies?
Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
At AWS, we’re hiring highly technical cloud computing architects to collaborate with our customers and partners on migrating their Database and Analytics Solutions to the cloud. This role will specifically focus on Amazon Aurora Postgres.
You would be one of the founding members of a dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to bear on the difficult cost and agility challenges facing many organizations. The business development and accounting management teams will help accelerate the adoption of AWS as the leading cloud technology platform.
The ideal candidate will …
Be great fun to work with. Our company credo is “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. As the right candidate, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge.
Enjoy working with customers and partners. You have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important organizations.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design Customer Solutions Collaborate with AWS field sales, presales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use Amazon Aurora Postgres.
- Devise Strategy and Engage with Solution Architects, Account Managers Professional Services and Partners to define a Databse & Analytics Engagement strategy for AWS operational territories and key accounts.
- Thought Leadership – Provide global thought leadership on Analytics solutions that benefit customers through the use of AWS Services. This takes the form of contribution to external publications such as the AWS Big Data Blog, Whitepapers and Reference architectures, as well as internal training of Solution Architects, Professional Services Consultants, Technical Account Managers, and AWS Trainers
- Serve as a key member of the business development and account management team in helping to ensure customer success in building and migrating applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
- Assist solution providers with the definition and implementation of technical and business strategies.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the worldwide AWS solution architect community.
- Identify key use cases and associated reference architectures for AWS market segments and industry verticals.