Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
- Amazon Web Services is looking for talented software engineers with experience and interest in building user interfaces and backend web services. Our team works to build web services and applications to automate the process of planning, building and verifying millions of servers and related components for all of AWS. Our mission is to build complex UIs for graph-oriented data, clients to existing backend services provided by other teams at Amazon and new backend services of our own using AWS.
We currently use the following technologies:
- AWS backend services like API Gateway, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, etc.
Amazon is a place where builders can build. We hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can invent new, exciting solutions for our customers.
As a BOM Configuration Management Specialist you will help refine processes and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our needs as a developer of a world class cloud computing service provider. You will be responsible for seamless, rapid and global implementation of components, BOMs, documents, and other product data supporting the business strategies and supply chain requirements. This position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions. We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive process improvement, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
The Configuration Management Specialist's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing Quality, Program Management, and other supporting functions in order to accurately structure new products and document product changes as part of the product development, continuous improvement, and sustaining engineering processes.
· Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes
· Interface with all key internal customers and external customers in order to accurately process changes and structure new products
· Provide clear input to the project team on schedule, issues, and deliverables related to product data management
· Drive timely part setup, BOM releases, BOM changes to support new product introduction (NPI) as well as sustaining business
· Participate in continuous process improvements focused on systems, reporting, and data analysis efficiencies
A Product Design Engineer in the Advanced Products team should demonstrate a strong working knowledge of mechanical systems; self-motivation, desire to learn from new challenges, and the problem solving and communication skills to work within a highly interactive and experienced team. Candidates must show a hands-on passion for their work, and must be able to communicate their ideas and concepts verbally and visually. Finally, Candidates must demonstrate an ability to integrate feedback and prove their adaptability to quickly changing contexts and work environments.
- Designing and building 3D models for testing, proof-of-concept, mock-ups, and functional appearance models.
- Finding and interfacing with 3rd party suppliers and integrate their pieces into the whole system design.
- Supporting advanced R&D initiatives & prototyping efforts with team members of other disciplines.
- Participate in the cross-discipline design process for system design, combining your skills with HW and SW team members to arrive at integrated effective system designs.
- Work well with support resources (technicians) to efficiently realize appropriate design portions.
- Identifying emerging technologies to help define development opportunities.
- Researching advanced materials and manufacturing processes.
- Anticipating and correcting issues that may impact mass-production (DFx).
- Supporting positive team interactions to accomplish program objectives.
- Contributing to schedule & milestone commitments.
- Providing cross-functional program integration support.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers saves substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
Do you like helping customers solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches? Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS) within strategic accounts.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will posses customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
· Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
· Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a seasoned Program Management talent to participate in education programs in China to build AWS education and research community, including partnership with universities and research institutions. As an Education PM, your main responsibilities are to draw the promotion plan for AWS educational programs and detailed execution plan, including evaluating the applications from the business perspective and track the progress of members on-boarding in the programs. You will also have the chance to work together with top faculties and researchers from key universities in China.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Create and manage audience-specific assets, including email campaigns, forum and social media for education program registrants and customer success stories and testimonials
· Build communities around teachers and researchers audiences, including online forums and user groups
· Embed and manage marketing for key Customer and Partner events, AWS Summits, and program launch event.
· Work with global educate and research team to attain global best practice to try to localize the resources to China customers
· Develop project plans and timelines, and manage resources to meet program objectives
· Work with marketing teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging of programs
· Collaborate with cross-function teams to promote consistent messaging and best practices
· Evaluate effectiveness and adjust programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
· Track, analyze, and report on activities of the programs.
Interested in working on the Echo Show, Echo Spot, and other Alexa-enabled devices? If so, we'd love to talk to you!
Our team focuses on the software for Alexa touchscreen-enabled devices. We've already launched our two brand new Show and Spot products successfully in multiple countries, and are continuing to pioneer this new innovative area that blends touch and voice interactions. We’re just getting started, and we’d love for you to join us in bringing these experiences to millions of customers.
As a Software Development Manager, you will have a highly rewarding and visible opportunity to lead a team of engineers in the design, development, test, and deployment of critical new features in the Echo family product line. You will help craft and architect brand new experiences. This particular role will focus on Android-based visual design and mobile applications, though does not require previous experience in those disciplines.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Senior Traffic Manager you will manage the development and creative execution of Amazon branded US and international packaging. You will work with Design, Hardware Program Management, Retail Engineering Program Management, Packaging Engineering, and Global Commodity Management to ensure creative traffic runs smoothly, while communicating progress against program schedules.
• Plan for Amazon branded product packaging & publications development
• Own creative schedules & coordinate execution with packaging and publications program managers
• Assign tasks to internal and external creatives
• Formulate reviewer/approver lists
• Traffic work through PM management system
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
A Launch Technical Program Manager (LTPM) is responsible for the end to end delivery of a product. Responsibilities are cross functional as they include (but not limited to) device software, machine learning, cloud capabilities, manufacturing, hardware development, beta, marketing/sales, etc. A key superpower for a LTPM must be to work with a product’s various Technical Program Managers and Development Managers to ensure that status is properly reported and mechanisms are in place to report and escalate dependencies between teams.
LTPMs need to not only excel in operating at a strategic level but also need to understand when to dive deep to keep the project on track. Specifically, LTPMs must set the bar on the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines. Along with that, LTPMs need to clearly and concisely communicate, both verbally and in writing, with senior management on status, risks and required mitigations to maintain project commitments.
LTPMs are expected to support the team in making appropriate tradeoffs to optimize time-to-market, clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional and remote project teams.
As an AWS HWEng Qualification Lab Technician, you are a primary resolver for the Qual Team, and are able to Install typical and non-standard server components and execute basic server and rack troubleshooting and repair. You need to be a “self-starter” with strong organizational skills, able to learn our processes so that you can reasonably prioritize your activities when you have a very long list of things that need to be done.
You will be responsible for Server, component, and supplies inventory and organization as well as for Server, rack, and equipment scrap/tear down and various hardware firmware installs. You will receive new servers and components and properly rack them and get them integrated into our lab infrastructure. You will be responsible for maintenance and organization of our sustaining fleet, including cabling and cable management so that our racks are serviceable and organized.
You learn all aspects of the equipment you support. You know how to innovate and make decisions on your own, but also know how to take direction when it is given, paying attention to all details involved.
You are able to execute small projects on your own and work with your manager in planning and executing larger local projects. You act as an escalation point for junior technicians. You understand all aspects of the equipment you support.
Ideal candidates need to be familiar with the following:
* IT Hardware Concepts:
o x86 Architecture
* Linux/Unix Administration:
o Boot Process
o File Systems
o Network device and protocol configuration
o Directory Structure
o Performance Management/Troubleshooting
o Base Operating System Install
o Scripting: Perl, Python, Bash
o Core OS Services: ssh, telnet, ftp, nfs, dns, dhcp, samba, ldap, cvs
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for driving change and impact at a Global scale, you might be a fit for the Amazon Device Global Logistics (DGL) Operations Project Management team. Come armed with your knowledge for a position where you will own and drive strategic plans to satisfy the demanding logistics needs in markets worldwide. If you thrive managing large, impactful projects, optimizing operations and driving results, we have an incredible professional opportunity for you to be an integral part of the DGL team.
Our DGL PMO team is looking for a results-oriented individual to drive all aspects of cross-functional projects within our team. This individual will be responsible for developing collaborative relationships across various internal functions. This individual will be expected to quickly ramp-up on the end-to-end logistics and supply chain processes, and provide clear structure and oversight to new initiatives. This individual must have excellent project management skills and experience, an extremely high availability and bandwidth, and the ability to quickly understand and contribute to large cross-functional initiatives. This individual will be expected to solve complex issues, establish patterns and practices, and lead global projects. Key responsibilities will include representing the DGL team during highly visible and often critical projects related to logistics optimization and process improvement during globally impactful projects of an operational and technical nature.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional processes, and deliver them in a successful and timely manner. Maturity, high judgment, keen ability to influence, analytical prowess and leadership skills are essential to success in this role. Candidates with proven experience working in developing high performing supply chains are ideal.