Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, you can requisition compute power, storage, and other services – paying as you go for only the resources you need. Amazon Redshift is rapidly growing, fast and powerful, fully managed, petabyte-scale data warehouse service in the cloud. It enables customers to dramatically increase their query performance when virtually any size data set using the same SQL-based business intelligence tools they use today. They can launch a fully operational service with a few clicks for as low as under $1000 per terabyte per year. Amazon Redshift manages all the work needed to set up, operate, and scale a data warehouse, from provisioning capacity and installing software to monitoring and backing up the cluster, to applying patches and upgrades. By automating these labor-intensive tasks, Amazon Redshift enables customers to spend their time focusing on their data and business insights, rather than on procuring and managing infrastructure.
Joining the Amazon Redshift team gives you the opportunity to:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Solve problems that will revolutionize database computing in the cloud
- Build a product that will leverage the scale of resources available in the cloud
- Work for a company that’s a recognized in the cloud computing space
- Be involved in the fast growing, big data space
We are looking for developers with expertise and passion for building large scale distributed systems. Experience with parallel query optimization and execution, large scale data highly available/fault tolerant systems, replicated data storage, and operating complex services running in the cloud are all pluses.
In this role, you will have responsibility for:
- Translating functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Coding and testing complex system components
- Participating in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Working with other teams to deliver and operate large scale, distributed services in the cloud
- Overall system architecture, scalability, reliability, and performance
- Mentoring other engineers, defining our technical culture, and helping to build a fast-growing team
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. We have data center locations in the U.S., Europe, Singapore, and Japan, and customers across all industries. We are seeking experienced Hardware Design Engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server infrastructure. Our success depends on our world-class server infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Silicon Optimization Team you’ll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers. You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale server deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve your products performance, quality and cost. We’re changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
- Technical leadership of system validation including both HW and SW components.
- Understand end customer applications and stress systems from a customer perspective.
- Develop software to test, evaluate and stress the silicon and system
- Work in the pre-silicon simulation and emulation environments to ensure successful silicon bring-up.
- Develop and execute post-silicon test plans by running SW on silicon.
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We are looking for a strong technical leader to drive efforts to build new products and features for Alexa. Our group is responsible for Alexa capabilities aiming to help customers better manage their time and tasks.
As the Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will help define software architecture, product execution plans, and roadmap. You will work closely with the engineering teams to solve hard technical and business challenges as you work through the implementation aspects for the product. You will need to drive large cross-team initiatives and work with stakeholders across various functions including developers, product management, designers, marketing, and operations. Finally, as a senior member of the team you will take an active role in our focus on continuous improvement of our technical designs as well as our software development processes. We are pioneering in an area that can revolutionize many businesses. You will have a unique opportunity to be part of that, define product from scratch, and turn vision into delighting customer experiences.
- Lead delivery of a large, complex, cross-functional, customer facing programs.
- Develop and manage complete program roadmap
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
Amazon Web Services’ Hardware Engineering team is looking for experienced Manufacturing Test Professionals to help build the world’s premier cloud computing platform. We are looking for Manufacturing Test Engineers capable of operating in a fast paced, ever changing, multi-platform international manufacturing and production environment.
Our Manufacturing Test Engineers manage and develop test plans and strategies across numerous platforms and architectures. They develop and automate hardware tests for servers and systems using scripting while ensuring required specifications are met including analyzing and recording data. They will also participate in testing long term reliability of storage, servers and components. They are expected to handle personal project management, execution, and ongoing hardware test support of the all products in production as well as new product introductions. We are looking for upper echelon in hardware test and test process development.
As an Agile system architect you will help refine and grow the capabilities of current systems, driving continuous improvement to meet our needs as a developer of a world class cloud computing service provider. You will be responsible for design, develop and sustain PLM related application systems developed primarily using Oracle/Agile platform, Java and Oracle. This position will also serve to promote best practices and internal business processes with relation to change management and general PLM functions. We are looking for an individual who is responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. You must be motivated to work in a data driven environment, have a desire to drive change, and long for the opportunity to analyze systematic issues and implement solutions to challenging problems.
Agile System Administrator’s primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical system solutions for PLM systems primarily using Agile. The candidate should have a broad understanding of supply chain and PLM and will be able to provide solution to business process and requirements in terms of new design, configuration and business process change for implementation and/or extending of existing applications and will be able to lead IT process improvement initiatives
- Work closely with the Agile team and key stakeholders to understand requirements, owning software technical specifications and design documents, and develop and test the PLM applications and automations.
- Design and implement application configurations to meet business process and application requirements. Review and approve technical specifications and conduct code walk-through.
- Develop test plans to assure that developed solution satisfies client requirements including but not limited to developing test scripts, setting up test data, and assisting with activities relating to unit, performance, integration, conversion and cut-over testing, particularly packaged application configurations.
- Act as an advocate of Product Lifecycle Management best practices, methods, and processes
- Provide technical (Level 2/Level 3) support for applications. Support the users and Agile analyst in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of core cloud services at Ring. The ideal candidate:
- Has a strong foundation in software development, design patterns, and cloud computing.
- Has experience working with large scale cloud systems, understanding how to architect and build them
- Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish
- Promotes robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and can deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away from a challenge
This role involves design, architecture, implementation, and operation of the large-scale cloud systems that make our neighborhood safer. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver the technical direction of these services, and the feature roadmap. You will work with extraordinary talent and have the opportunity to hire and shape the team to best execute on the product.
If this sounds interesting to you, come join us!
If you are an experienced professional with a passion for driving change and impact at a Global scale, you may be a fit for the Device Global Logistics (DGL) Operations role. As an Amazon Device Project Manager Operations you will be an integral part of the Amazon Digital Global Logistics Operations team responsible for ensuring delivery of a world class end to end customer experience.
The position requires the ability to manage multiple tasks, consistently meet deadlines, be a creative problem solver, critical thinker, and display flexibility with the ability to succeed within a team environment. This position is where you will own and drive strategic plans to satisfy the demanding logistics needs. If you thrive in managing and optimizing operations and driving results, we have an incredible professional opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage logistics movements acting as key point of contact with Amazon fulfillment centers, Forwarders and Internal teams
- Coordinate and optimize domestic and global logistic lanes
- Liaise daily with cross functional teams to effectively manage key team objectives
- Support daily operations as a point of escalation for inbound, transfer and Fulfilment center queries
- Complete root cause analysis on weekly metrics
- Ensure accurate and timely data flows from internal and external business partners (EDI, data feeds and system updates)
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon Alexa is the voice-controlled personal assistant behind Amazon Echo. We are hiring senior software engineers who share our passion for enabling it on all IoT devices and not just Echo. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building scalable software products. This person thrives in delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
As a Senior Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical design of consumer electronic products. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment. In your lead role you will be the owner of all aspects of EE hardware design including, circuit/board design and validation. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities.
Are you interested in making history and building an Amazon service?
Amazon is working on a service to fill the unmet needs of a large segment of new and prospective customers. We are looking for a passionate Sr. Software Development Engineer to help us build the service from the ground up.
The ideal candidate enjoys working on complex software problems, possesses analytical, design and problem-solving skills, and is experienced in building and operating large scale systems. This role relies on your abilities to design large-scale distributed systems and develop andtest a highly scalable and available service to Amazon customers. You will design and build new features, identify and investigate new technologies, prototype solutions, and test and review changes, to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you must have the aptitude to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.