Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, products, like Echo, FireTV, Kindle and tablets. The products we design and engineer are easy-to-use and offer users benefits that are only made possible through tightly integrated digital technologies and wireless connectivity.
As a member of the Supply Chain Program Management team, you will engage with the Global Commodity Management and the program management team to develop software tools that enables to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams including commodity management, engineering, finance, legal and software development team. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs
In the role as a Senior Supply Chain Program Manager, you are responsible for developing next generation online tools for the Supply Chain team at Lab126 and also work with the data engineering team to develop Business Intelligence dashboards for the products being developed. Being proactive is key, you are responsible to wow internal customers with what they need before even them telling us or realizing it. Work fast and smart, and iterate quickly. You’ll also need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad-hoc and automated access to large datasets.
- Analyze relevant business information, and uncover trends and correlations to develop insights via Tableau dashboards that can materially improve our product and strategy decisions
- Work closely with experienced engineers who are skillful to build system with high scalability, extensibility and availability. They might come from different teams and different countries.
- Interface with business customers and software developers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Use data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain segmentation and predictive models to drive the business.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the customer experience and decision making
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and manufactures high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices such as the Amazon Echo, Fire tablets, and Fire TV. What will you help us create?
As a Sr. Engineer in the Technical Operations organization, you will be the primary interface to the new product engineering and operations teams for all cost, schedule and technical issues related to the Power, Propulsion and Charging Station subsystems. You will partner with them, our Contract Manufacturers (CMs), and our suppliers to usher new products into manufacturing environments and support them through the production lifecycle. You will leverage your deep engineering domain expertise to provide technical leadership for those teams, and be accountable for the results. You will identify problems well before they occur, and avoid them.
You are a key participant in the Product Operations organization responsible to usher new products into production. Activities include:
- Oversight of, and accountability for all power, propulsion and charging subassembly manufacturing activities, starting from component fabrication through to final assembly and test.
- Lead the investigation and adoption of new manufacturing technologies and processes.
- Perform gatekeeping duties as required at program checkpoint meetings.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the products, then define the integration strategies for component and subassembly level integration activities.
- Co-architect the subassembly level manufacturing lines with the Principal Technical Operations Test Engineer.
- Develop fixture and automated assembly equipment specifications; oversee their design and assembly.
- Develop or approve all manufacturing-related subassembly integration procedures.
- Improve first-pass yields and production efficiencies by proactively identifying the root causes of failures and ensuring that corrective actions are performed in a timely manner.
- Provide sustaining engineering support for new products as required from production ramp though End-Of-Life.
- Leverage your deep manufacturing experience, and the experience of our CMs and suppliers, to mitigate manufacturing technical risk, improve product designs, manufacturing processes and yields.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The Operations group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a business that is growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the hardware development process. We ensure successful fulfillment for product launches and ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
As a Senior Operations Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Manage inventory health by ensuring efficient inventory flow globally. Involves determining and executing exit strategies for unproductive inventory, and analyzing inventory position
- Improve visibility of inventory systems by designing appropriate reporting and communicate our in-stock plan to partners in finance, supply chain and customer service
- Own & drive the technical roadmap for in stock management metrics
- Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making
- Work with cross functional IT teams to further automate key processes
- Ability to travel up to 25%
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
What will you help us create?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join a team of hands-on, proactive, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
· Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Join the team that brought you the Echo Show, a touch-screen enabled Alexa device that supports video calling, music, weather, and more! Our Echo Software team works on not only the Echo Show but other high-profile consumer electronics products including Fire TV, Kindle, and the Echo family of devices. We’re just getting started, and we’d love to have you join us to bring innovative experiences to millions of customers.
This position is focused on visual Android design, to imagine and build out our next generation UI for Echo Show and other Alexa-enabled devices. You will work with not only your local team of software developers, but also visual design and artist teams.
If you join us, your opportunities will include:
• Build novel, visually delightful Android-based experiences for our customers.
• Collaborate with UX and Product owners to define customer experience and product direction.
• Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of enterprise, government and start-up business and organizations in over 190 countries around the world. Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services officially began offering developer customers access to web services – now widely known as cloud computing – based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform.
Using AWS, developers and businesses across all sizes can take advantage of Amazon's expertise and economies of scale to access resources when their business needs them, delivering results faster and at a lower cost. AWS cloud helps customers saves substantial costs and time by eliminating their day-to-day management hassle of running their physical datacenters so that they can focus on their core competence. We have a team of personnel who educate and support our customers in the best practices of using cloud services. The team at AWS is committed to providing developers and businesses with tools and services to make their business agile and more efficient.
Do you like helping customers solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand infrastructure & application architectures including the integration approaches? Do you thrive for the chance to be consultative while leading the launch of a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solutions Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS) within strategic accounts.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will posses customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance to software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
· Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
· Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
· Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems
Amazon Alexa is the cloud based voice service behind Amazon Echo. We are hiring software engineers who share our passion for enabling it on other IoT devices and not just Echo. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and practical experience building scalable software products. This person thrives in delivering high quality technology solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
Seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support the Amazon Devices business. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon in a role that supports all functions on the devices team. (PM, MKTG, Engineering, Biz Dev, etc.) You will be joining a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, where finance has the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives/scenarios.
A successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have an ability to effectively manage the financial responsibilities of a new and growing business. This candidate will have strong business judgment, willingness to have backbone, and a proven ability to take effective, independent action to improve the business’ overall performance.
This role will include working closely with senior leadership to provide strategic guidance and decision support in this rapidly evolving space. The job will have an emphasis on forecasting, analyzing current performance and conducting prospective economic analysis of marketing programs, business initiatives and services.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading ad hoc financial analyses and new business development
- Coordinate and support the month end close process
- Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
- Managing the reporting on weekly financial and operational performance metrics
- Long and short term financial planning
- Coordinating across teams to measure and enhance lifetime customer value
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Along with leading in web services and e-commerce, Amazon.com is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics including our best-selling e-readers and tablets, and Fire TV.
Fire TV client software and services technologies are enjoyed by millions of customers the world over. You will drive key engineering and business decisions that impact Amazon’s long-term vision, which includes rapid expansion into new geographies and innovation in the delivery and consumption of media and entertainment. We leverage cutting edge technology in client-app frameworks, big data, machine learning, optimization techniques and high availability services. Here on the Fire TV team, we are dedicated to creating the most engaging entertainment platform for the whole family, worldwide. What will you help us create?
- Develop software for product initiatives.
- Investigate, prototype, and deliver new and innovative software applications.
- Deliver high quality software through working in a dynamic, team-focused Agile/Scrum environment.
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume applications that customers love. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
If you are an experienced Logistics professional with a passion for driving change and impact at a Global scale, you might be a fit for the Amazon Device Global Logistics (DGL) Procurement Manager role. Come armed with your knowledge for a position where you will drive transportation planning and negotiation analysis to satisfy demanding logistics needs, in worldwide markets. If you thrive in managing large, complex and impactful projects, optimizing operations, creating cost reduction strategies, and driving big results, we have an incredible professional opportunity for you to be an integral part of the DGL team.
Our DGL team is looking for a seasoned, proven and results-oriented individual to drive all aspects of procurement and analysis for DGL transportation relationships (Ocean, Air, Road, etc.) and property (warehouse) within our exciting team. This individual will be responsible for developing collaborative relationships across various internal and external stakeholders. This individual will be expected to quickly ramp-up on the end-to-end DGL logistics and supply chain processes, and provide clear structure and oversight in support of DGL initiatives. This individual must have excellent procurement analytical skills and high level of comfort with multi-million dollar agreements and be contract savvy. Proven experience in establishing favorable outcomes, and the ability to quickly understand and contribute support to broader DGL cross-functional initiatives is required. This individual will be expected to not only solve sometimes time-sensitive and complex issues, but anticipate and respond proactively to emerging industry patterns and practices. Key responsibilities will include representing the DGL team during highly visible and often critical negotiations related to procuring optimal logistics services, identifying and curating lists of potential providers, and act in this key role to analyze and summarize bids. This role has global performance and financial impact. It is both operational and technical in nature.
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated ability to take large, complex issues, and break them down into manageable pieces, develop negotiation and procurement processes and structures, and deliver a final product in a successful and timely manner. Maturity, high critical thinking and judgment, a keen ability to influence on the spot, and high analytical prowess are essential to success in this role. Candidates with proven experience in creating and improving high performing supply chains are ideal. Some travel is required.