Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics like the Kindle family of products. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc. Since then, we have worked to produce innovative devices like our best-selling Echo, e-readers and tablets, and Fire TV. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Accurate and precise metrology is a critical component of engineering success. As an Optical Metrology Engineer you will support the display and optics teams by providing test methods, specifications, lab equipment, and lab software. You will work on display and LED components in various consumer electronics during both engineering and production phases.
• Develop automated test systems including instrument control, data acquisition, results analysis, and reporting using MATLAB and other software languages.
• Own/maintain/calibrate optical and electrical test equipment.
• Troubleshoot hardware, software, and configuration issues in test fixtures, prototypes, and production products using various lab test equipment.
• Collect and analyze data to produce reports and recommendations for cross-functional teams.
• Generate specification and procedural documents.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
We are looking for a Senior Signal Integrity Engineer with strong skills and experience in system level time and frequency domain analysis for signal and power integrity. In this role you will be responsible for complete ownership of providing SI solutions to deliver products in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast paced start-up like environment and work independently to deliver multiple projects in parallel.
To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detailed oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities while meeting time to market, cost and quality goals.
Are you ready to create systems to power one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world? Amazon.com has over 90 million customers, and developers all over the world rely on our storage, compute, and virtualized services via Amazon Web Services. Our success depends on our world-class network and server infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emerging technologies. We’re looking for a Software QAE to develop & Test networking products that form the building blocks of Amazon's Cloud Infrastructure.
As a QAE in Networking, you’ll have a unique opportunity to shape the development of our network. The Amazon network is a fundamental contributor to the success of Amazon Web Services. It enables us to continue to scale the existing services, and to enable new services. You’ll be working to relentlessly improve the stability of the existing network and to develop test automation for new hardware and software platforms into the network. You will work closely with our Network Engineering teams to understand features and technical implementation, and to develop test plans and test suites that approximate real-world environments.
The ideal candidate has spent some time in a similar role. Experience with industry leading automation tools such as Ixia Test Conductor or similar will be a distinct advantage. You’ll strive for simplicity, and demonstrate significant creativity and high judgment. You have expertise which is both deep and broad; you’re hands on, producing both detailed technical work and high-level test architecture.
Ensure the quality of network is continually improving, as shown by increasing reliability
Develop an integrated, flexible qualification and regression test system
Write test cases for network device performance, scale and feature qualification
Simulate complex real world network environments to replicate undesirable behaviors and confirm corrections using data/traffic generation equipment
Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
Generate hardware and software performance and feature reports
Ensure our software systems can manage, provision and maintain the network
Organize and archive performance data of many platforms and create presentable reports for comparison and analysis of alternatives.
Build and maintain expert knowledge regarding trends and technologies in the networking industry, quality assurance, test automation and related fields.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
AWS is revolutionizing technology and business through better cloud engineering, and at the core of that revolution is the way we think about networking at enormous scale. AWS Networking Data Science steers the ship for the fastest growing network in the world, and we rely on scientific judgement supported by modeling, statistical inference, timeseries forecasting, machine learning, and graph algorithms to make every critical decision.
We’re looking for a Data Scientist with unfettered curiosity and a drive to solve major research challenges at the intersection of business and engineering.
You are skeptical. When someone gives you a data source, you pepper them with questions about sampling biases, accuracy, and coverage. When you’re told a model can make assumptions, you aggressively try to break those assumptions.
You have passion for excellence. The wrong choice of analysis could cost the business dearly. You maintain rigorous statistical standards and take ownership of the outcome your analyses suggest.
You do whatever it takes to add value. You don’t care whether you’re working on machine learning, blazing fast code, forecasting, distributed computing, scraping data, or building complex data visualizations, you care passionately about shareholders and know that as a curator of data insight you can unlock massive cost savings.
You have a limitless curiosity. You constantly ask questions and break apart problems scientifically. You form hypotheses and then eagerly try to break them.
You value relationships and patient explanation. Part of being a trusted advisor is building a strong track record and continually demonstrating to your customers that your analysis will save them money and time. You break down your model assumptions without jargon and help customers understand where your model fails.
As innovative as our devices, we are seeking an equally innovative, driven, and organized HR Assistant to be a part of our rapidly growing, fast-paced environment. The HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role, providing Human Resources support to our CS centers by supporting the HR and Operations team as well as the Community Support (CS) center team members as the front-line HR representative. This opportunity will be both a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a high-performing contributor who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Possessing an innate sense of curiosity to drive an environment of continuous process-improvement, fueled by your passion for providing the highest quality of service and support, you will apply your HR experience and discernment to execute our people initiatives, providing unmatched internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence.
- Partner with myriad internal teams to execute a world-class on-boarding/off-boarding experience
- Own electronic personnel files and data management for a high-volume contact center, ensuring data integrity in HRIS (PeopleSoft) and other people related systems
- Serve as the HR first point of contact, liaising with team members, their leaders, and cross-functional teams to respond to and facilitate resolution of HR-related matters, including LOA, ADAAA, and ER (via any combination of walk-ins, emails, phone calls)
- Performs ongoing education of team members on use of self-service tools, the Employee Resource Center (ERC), corporate intranet & wiki as additional sources of information
- Perform intake of employee relations matters, including witness statements for investigations, partnering appropriately with HRBP and/or operations leaders
- Process termination in HRIS, owning the process through completion
- Partner with managers to provide initial response to unemployment claims
- Partners with training team to deliver and track required compliance and HR trainings
- Utilizing a combination of internal tools, including Excel (including charts, pivots, and filters), construct reports on general HR activity
- Documents processes, creates trouble ticket quick links & dashboards for HR team
- Identifies and resolves matters in a timely manner - gathers appropriate data, analyzes information and recommends solutions
- Partners with Amazon’s Regional Workers’ Compensation Manager to track and manage employee WC claims
- All other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- Able to work up to 10 hour work days in an office environment
- Able to travel throughout the Phoenix metro area, supporting more than one location, including remote team members
- Ring Community Support centers operate 24/7 and work schedules may change due to business needs.
Amazon is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join an exciting new project team working to build a completely new best in class consumer product. We are an innovative, cross-platform, customer-obsessed team, working on big-bets in an innovative environment. Our organization rewards intellectual curiosity while maintaining the direct to market product focus. Our mission is to invent and simplify large-scale solutions and bring the future to Amazon customers.
As a Software Developer Engineer you'll spearhead our efforts on integrating our AWS cloud-hosted application with other Amazon services. You will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices. You will design, architect and lead development of the end-to-end integration of our AWS hosted web application with Amazon.com systems (SSO, Security, Authentication, Retail) and be responsible for managing sensitive data handling, storage and security compliance. You will research and communicate with other teams to leverage existing solutions, and play an instrumental role in planning software dev engineers (SDE) requirements, hiring, and mentoring junior developers.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong commitment to team work, enjoys working on cutting edge technology, is customer-centric, and thrives on the challenge of building something new that will eventually operate at world-wide scale.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS has the broadest and deepest set of machine learning and AI services for our customers’ businesses. We are seeking experienced Emulation Engineers to build the next generation of our cloud server platforms. Our success depends on our world-class infrastructure; we’re handling massive scale and rapid integration of emergent technologies.
As a member of the Cloud-Scale Machine Learning Acceleration team you’ll be responsible for the design and optimization of hardware in our data centers including technologies such as AWS Inferentia which is a machine learning inference product designed to deliver high performance at low cost.
You’ll provide leadership in the application of new technologies to large scale deployments in a continuous effort to deliver a world-class customer experience. This is a fast-paced, intellectually challenging position, and you’ll work with thought-leaders in multiple technology areas. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve our products' performance, quality and cost. We’re changing an industry, and we want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
· Deliver emulation models from RTL using industry standard emulation technology.
· Develop high performance transactors and emulation testbench in System Verilog and C/C++.
· Drive emulation methodologies for HW verification and SW development.
· Develop emulation tools, workflows and infrastructure in collaboration with RTL, validation and SW teams.
· Support hybrid technology (co-simulation with virtual platform) and drive improvements utilizing the emulator technology.
· Develop system level test suites suitable for execution on emulators.
· Identify and fix bottlenecks in the test bench collateral.
· Partner with vendors to debug issues and deploy new emulation capabilities.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Dash Button, Amazon Echo and Alexa. What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is looking for expert Senior Application Security Engineer to ensure that our applications are designed and implemented to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. If you enjoy analyzing system services, operating systems, networks and applications from a security perspective, and you are skilled at discovering security issues that appear under new threat scenarios, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity. You will participate in security audits, risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews.
In this role, you will:
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services including project leadership roles
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Develop and deliver training materials and perform general security awareness and specific security technology training
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Participate in tier 2 and tier 3 security operations support
- Participate in incident handling
- Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property
As a Creative Director, you will be responsible for the end to end user experience for Amazon Key. This involves the full Amazon Key App, and touchpoints in service and delivery design, Amazon.com landing pages, shopping experience, hardware integration, and packaging. Challenges will include designing patterns, new experiences, evolving the product and finding balance with other 3P apps. You will define and drive the design vision for a complex set of product portfolios, some of which will be the first of their kind. To be successful in this role you will have designed innovative products and multi-modal systems, and you will need to understand how to implement design strategies across multiple devices and device types.
In addition to product responsibilities, you will lead a team of UX Designers and be responsible for their career growth, their design support, and managing workloads and resources. You will be instrumental in building a design community within the team and with other Amazon design teams to grow the Bay Area Amazon design culture. You will need to attract, retain, and develop the highest quality talent.
We are looking for a Design Leader who can:
· Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the Amazon Key experience; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
· Inspire, mentor, and lead a variety of designers on the User Experience team
· Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications
· Guide visual direction and identify visual assets or resources needed.
· Work closely with marketing and brand to create a cohesive customer experience and clear brand message.
· Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
· Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
· Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
· Be a firm advocate for the customer amidst competing priorities and timelines
· Develop an informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and present them concisely
· Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization
UX Design at Amazon brings the practices of Interaction Design, Visual Design and other product design disciplines together into a single, user-centric design enterprise. Our UX designers are experienced product design generalists who are capable of producing great UI concepts, developing those concepts into complete and well-documented frameworks, producing great visual concepts, and developing and delivering those concepts in high fidelity with highest-quality fit and finish.
Additionally, to thrive as a UX designer on the Amazon Key team, you must be able to tackle complex technical interaction problems. You’ll be identifying new customer scenarios and business opportunities in the integration of hardware, software and services and bringing those ideas to fruition. You’ll be responsible for making any necessary changes to the Amazon Key app to accommodate these new features and integrations.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Create, communicate, and test customer journeys, information architecture, wireframes, interaction flows, motion and transitions, and visual design.
· Deliver CX specs, assets, and redlines to engineers.
· Own the CX from beginning to end, including working hand-in-hand with engineers and QA until the product/feature is built to spec, polished, and achieving the CX and business goals.
· Work inventively around constraints and navigate ambiguous situations.
· Create guidelines and evangelize best practices to create an excellent customer experience for Amazon users.
· Work with external 3P vendors developing partnerships and integrations with their hardware or service.
· Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers and engineers to develop world class results.
· Build relationships and communicate effectively with local and remote cross-functional teams.
· Present designs to senior management, defending design decisions, advocating for the customer, and building consensus.
· Ardently defend the customer as well as internal and external business needs.
· Rigorously generate data to build a deep understanding of products in order to make informed design decisions.