Here are our current job openings. Please view the details for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
Use the criteria below to search within our open positions. Make multiple selections by pressing the Ctrl key (or Command key if using a Mac) and clicking your choice.
Click column header to sort
Senior Site Reliability Engineer (Linux DevOps) Engineer - Amazon Robotics - Westboro, MA or North Reading, MA for location.
Resumes can be submitted via our career site or via metrowestjobsATamazonDOTcom for consideration. Thank you.
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? If so, you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges at the scale of Amazon. We are Amazon Robotics, an engineering focused organization, and we are committed to giving you the tools and support you need to invent with us.
Amazon Robotics is looking for a Linux Site Reliability Engineer (Linux DevOps) with Python development skills to join our Product IT team. This dynamic team is responsible for developing tools to automate the deployment, management, and monitoring of infrastructure and devices such as PCs, robots, and PLC’s for Amazon’s robotic fulfillment center solutions. The engineer in this position will take a lead role in building these highly scalable and highly available solutions that help empower Amazon Facilities to fulfill millions of customer orders per day all over the world!
Prime Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows and is now available in over 200 countries and territories.
As a Senior TPM for the Prime Video Cross-Client CX team, you will be joining the team responsible for re-imagining our next generation Core User Experience and owning the roadmap for building these experiences across all supported devices. In this role, you will drive execution for areas such as our next generation content presentation experience, our next generation detail page experience and other large scale customer facing CX initiatives. You will also serve as a key player with partner teams across the company, working to align interests and implement scalable solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with user researchers, business intelligence engineers, UX designers, product and engineering leaders from across Prime Video devices and services teams. You will be expected to regularly present to Prime Video executive leadership on the overall status of key strategic initiatives, overall project risks and articulate recommended mitigation paths.
In this role you will:
· Manage and lead significant areas of the Amazon Video Core CX
· Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
· Partner with key stakeholders to to deliver and enhance a best in class video experience worldwide.
· Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and product management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
· Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Amazon Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
· Ensuring that business priorities, operational processes and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned for the growth of the business
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo an most recently the Amazon Basics Microwave. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
This is a unique technical leadership role where you will have the opportunity to influence, invent, and design platform architecture across multiple product and technology spaces (Alexa devices, IoT devices, etc.). Working directly with platform vendors, you will be building the foundation upon which many internal as well as external products will be based. You will design and abstract platform solutions necessary to support 1000’s of products with scalability and quality as your top tenets. Working with additional interface owners, you will design and implement automated tests necessary to support your designs. You will join a team whose mission is to ensure that state-of-the-art technologies that serve the customer can be supported via flexible software architectures, OS and Hardware Platform abstraction, testability, and scalability across multiple device types.
You will dive into an ambiguous problem spaces and meticulously distill out design choices, trade-offs, and priorities. You are data and metric driven, and obsessively concerned about performance in under resource constrained environments. You love to share best practices, influence and align teams, and be a technical ambassador for software reuse across the wider Amazon organization.
This role requires very strong verbal and written communication skills.
Multiple positions for mid to senior level Software Developers on this team located in North Reading, MA (Boston area).
Senior/Lead Software Developer (C++/SLAM/ROS) - Amazon Robotics - North Reading, MA (Boston, MA area)..
Amazon Robotics https://www.amazonrobotics.com/#/vision
As an Amazon Robotics Senior Software Engineer (C++/ROS/SLAM) on the Autonomous Mobility team, you will own key components of navigation, vision, control, and coordination for single and multi-agent systems. You will collaborate cross-functionally to define clear requirements, deliverables, and test cases in an exciting, highly innovative environment.
Amazon Robotics - Java Software Developer - North Reading, MA (Boston area).
Multiple mid to senior level Software Development Engineer positions open for candidates with or without Robotics experience. The team codes in Java/Linux/Python. Amazon Robotics is located in North Reading, MA which is 10 miles north of Boston.
Working at Amazon Robotics
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even image yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics link: https://www.amazonrobotics.com/#/
As a Java Software Engineer on the Amazon Robotic Movement team, you will be part of an exciting, diverse team that is responsible for the movement of the robotic drive units in an Amazon fulfillment center. You will own key components of critical, high availability software services as part of the drive movement subsystem. You will collaborate cross-functionally to define clear requirements, deliverables, and test cases in an exciting, highly innovative environment.
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Senior Image Scientist, you will develop core intellectual properties. In this role, you will:
- Be involved in defining imaging platform solutions and product roadmaps
- Be able to independently design and implement imaging algorithms on embedded platforms
- Have expert knowledge in auto-focus, auto-white balance, and auto-exposure
- Be a strong effective communicator for both spoken and written communications and have the ability to be an independent and highly motivated individual
- Develop core imaging intellectual properties
- Evaluate imaging aspects of various ISP, sensor, optics and actuator solutions
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
The Product Operations group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a business that is growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the Product Management and Hardware development process and are accountable for successful fulfillment for product launches and ongoing support. Our team is growing and needs new talent to increase the capabilities of our current systems and drive continuous improvement.
As a Senior Operations Program Manager for hardware, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
· Be the leader and accountable for the Operations and Supply Chain organization.
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex programs - program management, facilitation, work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Have excellent communication and writing skills.
· Manage schedule health by driving weekly meetings with manufacturing partner for build planning and readiness, with input and support from cross-functional leads.
· Collaborate with cross functional teams and manufacturing partner to develop manufacturing processes, process flows, capacity model, equipment/ fixture designs, quality control plans, establish implementation schedules and validation plans prior to any Engineering build.
· Represent all of Operations within the product design teams and the organization at large. Use previous experience to influence and negotiate for DFX, supply chain, testability, error proofing and simplification features.
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams and manufacturing partner to record, drive and ensure resolution of all technical and process issues.
· Influence cross functional teams across the organization
· Report out on program updates on a weekly, monthly basis to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
The Amazon Key Team is inventing and implementing pioneering initiatives for Amazon deliveries and services. We are laser focused on enhancing customer experience through next generation technologies, and are seeking exceptional, entrepreneurial software engineers to help drive this mission.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Android Software Development Engineers who have experience building world-class Android applications, frameworks and SDKs. You will have an opportunity to contribute your creative ideas and energy to our group! If you join our team, you will be working on difficult problems at scale and will have autonomy to deliver. You will learn about real-time adaptive transportation solutions, optimizations, operating on a large scale and will be working on cutting edge technologies. The development will be concept stage to the launch stage, all the while ensuring the highest level of quality for your deliverables.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a big, innovative impact on a global business with a startup culture, we’re looking for you.
This role will be:
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a software that enables innovative Amazon Key experiences
- Working with multiple team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility; as well as working with multiple other Amazon teams
- Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from inception to launch
- Working in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software
We care about your career growth, too. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, and get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast, and our team will grow with it!
Check out our benefits: https://www.amazon.jobs/benefits
Software Development Engineer - Amazon Robotics Pick and Stow Team - Westboro, MA..
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers’ experiences in ways we can’t even imagine yet. We invent new improvements every day. We are Amazon Robotics and we will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
Amazon Robotics has transformed core Pick and Stow operations within Amazon’s Fulfillment Network. We are expanding our innovation to a new business process inside Amazon Fulfillment Centers (FC).
We are merging human and machine capabilities to enhance efficiency and job satisfaction. Through technology and innovation, we are reducing learning curves and stress while increasing productivity, quality, and safety.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
· Internalize our customer challenges and derive creative solutions which apply new and innovative technology.
· Design and build business critical, highly available software components in a distributed architecture, connecting multi-tenant cloud services, physical servers and hundreds of network connected PCs in the Fulfillment Center
· Design software with quality, robustness and Amazon sized scale as top priorities
· Prototype and test concepts or features, through simulation tools and emulators and also with robotic equipment
· Work directly with customers to test software prototypes and incorporate feedback
· Collaborate cross-functionally with Hardware Engineering, Deployment Engineering, and other SW teams for integration and configuration of hardware peripherals and devices that are part of the software solution
· Develop in Java with modern AWS (Amazon Web Services) technologies such as DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS, Athena, internal Amazon development tools and more
· Apply SW best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, agile development, build processes, and testing
As a Senior Hardware Engineer you will be responsible for the electrical design of consumer electronic products. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment. In your lead role you will be the owner of all aspects of EE hardware design including, circuit/board design and validation. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities.