- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
- Experience with working on AWS services, e.g., S3, DynamoDB, EC2, SQS, Kinesis.
- Good knowledge on computer vision and machine learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Superior design and architecture knowledge
- Robust project planning/execution skills including estimating, scheduling and executing on committed schedules
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery as an individual contributor and leader
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age