Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? The Role:
As a Chief of Staff, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff in the Fire OS organization to design, build, and streamline our operations. In this role, you will:
- Work with key stakeholders in the Fire OS and partner organizations to drive our twice yearly operational planning
- Define top level organizational goals
- Lead headcount planning and modeling
- Identify common problems and inefficiencies across the Fire OS organization and come up with creative solutions to eliminate them
- Communicate, written and verbally, with senior management on our planning and execution status.