Prime Video is changing the way millions of people watch movies and TV shows and is now available in over 200 countries and territories.
As a Senior TPM for the Prime Video Cross-Client CX team, you will be joining the team responsible for re-imagining our next generation Core User Experience and owning the roadmap for building these experiences across all supported devices. In this role, you will drive execution for areas such as our next generation content presentation experience, our next generation detail page experience and other large scale customer facing CX initiatives. You will also serve as a key player with partner teams across the company, working to align interests and implement scalable solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with user researchers, business intelligence engineers, UX designers, product and engineering leaders from across Prime Video devices and services teams. You will be expected to regularly present to Prime Video executive leadership on the overall status of key strategic initiatives, overall project risks and articulate recommended mitigation paths.
In this role you will:
· Manage and lead significant areas of the Amazon Video Core CX
· Develop a thorough understanding of the digital video market segments, and continually assess the competitive landscape and emerging industry trends.
· Partner with key stakeholders to to deliver and enhance a best in class video experience worldwide.
· Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and product management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
· Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the Amazon Video team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
· Ensuring that business priorities, operational processes and IT capabilities (technology and resources) are aligned for the growth of the business