As a UX Design Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end user experience for Amazon Key. This involves the full Amazon Key App, and touchpoints in service and delivery design, Amazon.com landing pages, shopping experience, hardware integration, and packaging. Challenges will include designing patterns, new experiences, evolving the product and finding balance with other 3P apps. You will define and drive the design vision for a complex set of product portfolios, some of which will be the first of their kind. To be successful in this role you will have designed innovative products and multi-modal systems, and you will need to understand how to implement design strategies across multiple devices and device types.
In addition to product responsibilities, you will lead a team of UX Designers and be responsible for their career growth, their design support, and managing workloads and resources. You will be instrumental in building a design community within the team and with other Amazon design teams to grow the Bay Area Amazon design culture. You will need to attract, retain, and develop the highest quality talent.
We are looking for a Design Leader who can:
· Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the Amazon Key experience; follow through with the processes and tactics to implement the vision
· Inspire, mentor, and lead a variety of designers on the User Experience team
· Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications
· Guide visual direction and identify visual assets or resources needed.
· Work closely with marketing and brand to create a cohesive customer experience and clear brand message.
· Initiate and manage user experience research and testing processes
· Oversee close coordination with the product management team to develop a shared vision and then lead a process to define the experience and design to deliver on the product’s objectives
· Partner with the technology team to ensure we leverage the scale offered by our platform without compromising on core experiential principles
· Be a firm advocate for the customer amidst competing priorities and timelines
· Develop an informed set of core values regarding user experience, technology, and business communication and present them concisely
· Work strategically with other executives and team members across the organization