Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or Software
- Experience with AWS services such as SQS, S3, API gateway and SNS
- Experience with Information Security
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Exceptional project management skills
Keywords: Linux Systems Engineer, Linux admin, SysEng, SysEng, Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu Linux, scripting, perl, shell, awk, python, networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, Routing, VPN, Amazon Robotics jobs, Boston.