The AWS I-FFAST (Integrated Financial Forecasting Analytics Service and Technology) team is responsible for building one of its kind P&L forecasting platform.
What we own:
- Building a world-class forecasting platform that scales to handling billions of time series data in real time. P&L drives the AWS business to move forward.
- Expanding P&L models and systems for each AWS service in the fast-growing AWS product portfolio.
- We own long range P&Ls forecasting up to 15 years .
- Driving fleet utilization improvement where each 1% means millions of additional free cash flow.
- Automating tactical and strategic capacity planning tools to optimize for service availability and infrastructure cost.
What you will learn:
- You will witness a product being built from scratch. You will be a part of those business and technical discussions which determine the rest of the course of the product.
- You will learn and own what tech stack to use, what trade offs are critical, what product strategy means.
- The internals of all AWS services and their relationship.
- How to build large scale distributed systems for both internal and external AWS customers.
Forecasting, Statistics, Machine Learning, Optimization, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, AWS, Cloud, Cloud Computing, EC2, S3, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Java, C++, object oriented, Java, distributed systems, high availability, scalability, concurrent