The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash Buttons, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Embedded Software Engineer to be part of an exciting team. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for system architecture and development of new features for embedded systems
- Investigate, prototype and deliver new and innovative system solutions
- Profile, Analyze and optimize system level performance
- Design, develop and verify firmware for embedded systems
- Participate in design reviews, API development, and documentation
- Work with new technologies that are vital to product development
- Deliver investigation plans and reports, architectural documents, design specs, software and firmware source code, build scripts
- Perform tasks including debug, bring-up, Beta and production software development
- Successfully collaborate with both software and hardware product teams