The Materials Manager is responsible for all activities related to order fulfillment, from forecasts to delivery, including day-to-day communication and management of the OEM partners globally. This person has a business orientation and is responsible for working within the local and remote Operations team driving order fulfillment.
- Act as liaison between OEM and the team in Sunnyvale monitoring, managing, and driving the OEM to assure goals / schedules are being met.
- Communicate forecast and verify fulfillment from a materials perspective.
- Drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any shortages preventing meeting order schedule, including assisting in sourcing of materials as required.
- Schedule and host meetings with suppliers in US and/or globally as required.
- Responsible for report generation and distribution.
- Represent the materials organization in internal/ external program meetings.
- Travel required, up to 25%