Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. We are looking for a UX Designer to join our diverse and experienced Operations and Supply Chain team in Sunnyvale. You will work with product managers and developers to create the next generation of supply chain application systems.
The ideal candidate has experience in UX for business application systems, with strong ideation skills, robust holistic systems thinking, attention to detail, and passion for making difficult tasks into simple and delightful experiences for the user.
Collaboration with partner teams and product ownership is essential, requiring you to be a great communicator, and successfully present and align the service and user experience. Additionally, you must be able to work with ambiguity and deliver designs that elevate the customer experience as a whole.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Use business requirements and user workshops to develop scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently.
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.