Amazon's Device Reverse Logistics (RL) organization is seeking an experienced Program Manager to join the Reverse Logistics Team. The successful candidate will be a key member of the RL Operations team, which is responsible for driving initiatives that directly impact the customer experience and supply chain globally. The ideal candidate will have project/program management and supplier management experience.
The candidate will have a proven record of complex project and program delivery and execution from conception and design through implementation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scope and deliver projects and programs end-to-end.
- Work across multiple departments to ensure relevant areas are engaged in time to develop deliverables within their area to support the project/program deliverables.
- Lead operations initiatives to ensure optimal device experience for customers
- Deep dive and make process improvement recommendations based on customer and operations feedback in the reverse and forward logistics supply chain process.
- Track delivery against defined service level agreements
- Clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes
- Manage multiple internal and external, cross functional and remote stakeholders.
- Ensure the highest quality customer service is maintained and is consistent with Amazon’s Leadership Principles and Core values.