- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web application/services development
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Understanding of performance tradeoffs, load balancing and operational issues
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience working in Java, REST, Ruby, Spring, Python/Perl, SQL, React or similar web frameworks
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.