Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that’s accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior RF Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for the electrical design of consumer electronic products with focus on RF and low power systems design. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and manufacturing. To be successful, you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities. In this role, you will:
- Perform schematic design and work with the CAD team on PCB layout
- Manage the eBOM within the PLM system
- Work with software and UX teams on power management and power validation
- Work on RF systems architecting, implementation and validation
- Work with the CM and operations team on manufacturing test development
- Travel to Asia to support engineering builds
- Be accountable for delivering on schedule and meeting the performance, features and quality requirements for the project