Amazon Key is a portfolio of smart home and connected car solutions. The solutions offer consumers frictionless everyday access, security and convenience through unattended delivery of packages and services inside their home and car.
We are looking for an experienced and seasoned product marketing leader who will support and drive initiatives such as mass & direct marketing, traffic generation, web & device merchandising, creative/visual design, acquisition, retention, partner marketing, and brand strategy. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work at the strategic planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for customer acquisition and engagement) and at the tactical level (managing marketing campaign execution and optimization, analyzing traffic data, content creation etc). The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will conceive of and propose marketing strategies and concepts based on data and guide those projects through execution and launching at scale. This role will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles and should be as comfortable with both the art and science of marketing.
- Drive and own go-to-market strategy and execution of product launches
- Conceptualize, build, and execute multi-channel marketing plans and campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement and growth.
- Optimize marketing strategy, content, and tactics by implementing learnings from A/B experimentation
- Create content and messaging to educate customers on the program and it’s benefits
- Collaborate with external partners to jointly define, develop, execute and analyze high-impact go-to-market campaigns.
- Develop value proposition and messaging frameworks, and drive articulation of product portfolio positioning, aligned to Amazon Key goals
- Own the marketing metrics dashboard, including customer acquisition and retention metrics and specific channel inputs and outputs
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers and competitive positioning
- Identify internal and 3rd party research needs to support product positioning and go-to-market plans