· 3+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets
· 2+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python, Unix, etc.
· Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing. Data Warehousing
· Experience with Redshift, Oracle, etc.
· Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR and RDS
· Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
· Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative field
- Good understanding of the cloud industry.
Database, SQL, Data, Data Engineer, Forecasting, Statistics, Machine Learning, Optimization, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, AWS, Cloud, Cloud Computing, EC2, S3, EBS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Java, C++, object oriented, Java, distributed systems, high availability, scalability, concurrent
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.