· 10+ years of IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in Customer-facing roles.
· Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering (STEM) or similar industry experience.
· Breadth of expertise in Cloud Computing/AWS platform, technologies and architectural best practices.
· Experience of establishing and leading a Center of Excellence (CCOE), or in a senior advisory role to customers in designing, set-up and maturing of the COE.
· Experience of establishing an effective Enterprise Architecture for enterprise-scale adoption of public cloud –that typically spans the COE and driving changes to Build and Run/Operate functions
· Strong understanding of Enterprise IT, including strategy, enterprise architecture, governance, operations, infrastructure and DevOps.
· Experience working on large scale enterprise transformation projects, particularly at Fortune 500 companies.
· Expert level ability in managing executive Customer relationships key IT (CxO, CIO, Chief Architect) and business stakeholders within a customer organization.
· Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
· Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
· In-depth knowledge for a major industry in blueprints, trends and eco systems
· Strong full stack hands-on skills in design architecture, from top level to implementation, covering functional requirements and non-functional requirements implementation, testing, integration and evolvements
· Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25-50% travel requirement.