Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile, products, like Echo, FireTV, Kindle and tablets. The products we design and engineer are easy-to-use and offer users benefits that are only made possible through tightly integrated digital technologies and wireless connectivity.
As a member of the Supply Chain Program Management team, you will engage with the Global Commodity Management and the program management team to develop software tools that enables to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with cross-functional teams including commodity management, engineering, finance, legal and software development team. Candidates must have excellent analytical capabilities, be comfortable diving deep into data, have strong writing skills, and lead executive-level reviews. Candidates must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs
In the role as a Senior Supply Chain Program Manager, you are responsible for developing next generation online tools for the Supply Chain team at Lab126 and also work with the data engineering team to develop Business Intelligence dashboards for the products being developed. Being proactive is key, you are responsible to wow internal customers with what they need before even them telling us or realizing it. Work fast and smart, and iterate quickly. You’ll also need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels of the company, both in writing and in meetings.
· Drive the roadmap of each program including creating and implementing plan for completing programs next milestones
· Articulate requirements of each program to software development team
· Coordinate UAT planning and execute testing per plan
· Scale Programs – Update requirements, goals and roadmap based on changing business changing business needs
· Analyze relevant business information, and uncover trends and correlations to develop insights via Tableau dashboards that can materially improve our product and strategy decisions
· Work closely with experienced engineers who are skillful to build system with high scalability, extensibility and availability. They might come from different teams and different countries.