Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? The Role:
In this role, you will:
- Create world class software and firmware to implement wireless features on Amazon devices.
- Interact with cross-functional engineering teams across the company
- Dive into and take ownership for critical design issues involving multi radio coexistence, antenna configuration and overall system performance.
- Participate in design reviews
- Influence wireless system architecture and the selection of wireless chipsets.
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
- Help build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products