Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers devices like Echo and FireTV – Amazon’s groundbreaking devices designed around voice. For our International Team located in beautiful Santa Barbara, we are looking for a dedicated Knowledge Engineer. The International Team is focused on expanding Alexa’s knowledge base so that Alexa can comprehensively understand and answer questions from users around the world.
As a Knowledge Engineer, you will be responsible for ingesting and structuring data to provide complete coverage for utterances asking questions related to the category.
In this role, you will:
- Expand and maintain Alexa’s ability to understand and answer questions for customers
- Partner with software developers, product managers, other knowledge engineering teams, and business leaders to identify opportunities to enhance Alexa worldwide
- Localize relevant content
- Identify and fill gaps for specific utterances on Alexa, constantly identifying new content opportunities
- Develop and manage complex data pipelines
- Closely monitor specific KPIs and drive improvements in query success.
- Constantly solicit input from users and colleagues to improve our products
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.