The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Come and join our Kindle team and help define the course of revolutionary reading devices and tablets. Kindle wirelessly downloads books, magazines, newspapers, and personal documents to a crisp, high-resolution electronic ink display that looks and reads like real paper, and to tablets that additionally play high-quality videos, apps, and games.
As a Senior Kindle Operations Launch Program Manager, you are responsible for ensuring a world class, end-to-end customer experience focusing on logistics. You will be responsible for launching new operational capabilities, devices, and marketplaces globally, as well as improving on systems we have already developed. This is a very broad role and you will be involved in all aspects of our business. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety of cross-functional teams, including software, supply chain, fulfillment, and product management. It also requires creative problem solving, critical thinking, trouble-shooting, responsiveness, flexibility and the ability to succeed within an open collaborative environment.
In this role, you will:
- Leading cross-functional project teams to launch projects from concept to completion
- Ensuring that we deliver on customer promise
- Understanding current operational capabilities and work on solutions to expand those capabilities
- Driving continuous improvement and cost reduction across Kindle operations
- Travel will be required as part of this position