- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computer engineering, or electrical engineering
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or a similar field
- Experience with building embedded systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent judgement, organizational, and problem solving skills.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation