- Master's degree in relevant discipline
- Proficient at creating and tracking complex development schedules, managing issues and tracking bugs
- Solid understanding of product development lifecycles
- Strong understanding of technical requirements for technology integration
- Hands on experience at overseas manufacturing facilities
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.