- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working with modern AWS tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., S3, EC2s, SQL, NoSQL, RedShift, EMR, Kinesis Stream, SQS etc.).
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly.
- A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience with open source tools and resources
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet