- Experience validating consumer user interfaces
- Experience working as embedded QA exercising AGILE methodologies
- Experience with Selenium, Appium and other test automation frameworks is a plus
- Experience working closely with development and business teams
- Experience testing Android and/or iOS applications
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Communication, collaboration, analytical, and problem solving skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.