Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Software Quality Assurance Technician, you will join the team of hands-on, passionate and seasoned SQA professionals developing innovative consumer-centric product solutions. In this role, you will:
- Maintain the Automation Labs.
- Execute automated tests.
- Maintain lab inventory.
- Bring up Test beds for supporting the automation framework.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Review product user interface for conformity to isolate infrastructure dependencies.
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution.
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for qualit.
- Work with Quality Assurance Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each automation feature is implemented.