Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com
, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Do you thrive in building something from scratch? Amazon’s Lab126 team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Program Manager to drive the development of our products. As the Program Manager, you will own the vision and strategy for the Device Global Supply Chain, define the Device Global Supply Chain roadmap and strategy, and deliver clear requirements that Program Managers and Engineers will use to bring your vision to life. You’ll help drive the network design from end of production through to release and define and monitor metrics that measure the success of the network design.
The Forward Logistics group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a business that is growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the developing a nimble cost effective network that supports cross-functional teams. We ensure successful fulfillment for product launches and ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
As an Program Manager, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple complex projects - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Own & drive the future network design and offer alternative designs
• Integrate strong and clear analysis and business rationale into sound decision making
• Work with cross functional IT teams to further automate key processes
• Work with cross functional teams such as Operations, engineering, business, legal and compliance for creating new processes for all new customs clearance and transportation regulations
• Follow program development process to provide all Forward Logistics related support
• Cooperate with cross functional teams to launch new products into market places
• Provide consultant support for Forward Logistics to all program teams
• Travel as required