- Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
- Serve as the technical lead for multiple devices and components through the entire product life cycle, from developing roadmap through design to mass-production support
- Knowledge of robust designs for ESD/EMI immunities and RF de-sensitization
- Strong interpersonal skills and capability to manage and drive various cross-functional team members
- Understanding of high speed design and noise suppression techniques
- Experience in designing products for wireless networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE), GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless systems
- Strong communication and documentation skills and ability to operate autonomously
- Understanding of manufacturing process including DFM and DFT for consumer products is a plus
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.