- Have prior experience with Wifi solutions from one or more major Wifi chipset vendors
- Experience in working with connectivity vendors, especially in the context of component selection and qualification.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP internals and common network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and etc.
- Knowledge with Bluetooth Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy, and ZigBee protocols
- Experience in making WiFi coexist with BlueTooth and ZigBee.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Masters degree
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer