- Machine learning networks training and layers optimization
- Machine learning weights pruning and accuracy optimization
- Experience with at least one of these Machine learning platform Mxnet, Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch, Theano or Keras.
- Experience with low-level optimization for machine learning hardware
- Master’s degree Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Data analysis and debugging skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Linux on ARM CPUs
- JTAG experience
- System Profiling tools experience
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills of embedded systems
- Experience with real time debugging tools (software and hardware)
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.