Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Dash Button, Amazon Echo and Alexa. What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is looking for a Security Engineer to ensure that our devices are designed and implemented to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. If you enjoy identifying security issues in hardware and low-level software, this position will provide you with a unique opportunity to secure the next generation of consumer technology. You can learn more about security at Lab 126 here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0UTTxzeGog
In this role, you will:
* Be responsible for analyzing the security of hardware and low-level operating system components of consumer devices
* Identify security risks and work with product engineers to create mitigations
* Develop and execute security policies and procedures
* Develop and deliver training materials and to promote security awareness and educate others on security technology
* Participate in projects that develop new intellectual property