Amazon’s network is a key differentiator for Amazon Cloud Computing and Web Services (AWS), enabling the global operation of thousands of applications across millions of servers worldwide. The AWS Networking team develops and operates the network platform for all of Amazon including our e-commerce products and cloud computing solutions. This platform is industry-leading for its efficiency, throughput and reliability, and it is critical to the success of hundreds of thousands of AWS customers.
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our team that is building a virtualization platform for the external-facing network that connects AWS and Amazon.com to the rest of the world. Do you aspire to join a team of high-performing engineers that are designing, building and operationalizing a foundational infrastructure that will host networking services for a planet-scale network? Have you previously built and operated infrastructure services that fuel innovation throughout an organization? Do you thrive on delivering high-quality solutions in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast? Do you enjoy working cross-functionally to create influence across many teams? If the answers to these questions are affirmative then you should be a good fit for this role.
Come join us and…
- Do what nobody else in the world is doing… literally
- Lead the next-generation of Amazon’s transition towards Software Defined Networking
- Work with different teams in AWS Networking to understand and integrate their software services into your infrastructure
- Collaborate with and learn from world leaders in networking and distributed systems
- Gain practical experience of building incredible software using Amazon Web Services