Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a seasoned Program Management talent to participate in education programs in China to build AWS education and research community, including partnership with universities and research institutions. As an Education PM, your main responsibilities are to draw the promotion plan for AWS educational programs and detailed execution plan, including evaluating the applications from the business perspective and track the progress of members on-boarding in the programs. You will also have the chance to work together with top faculties and researchers from key universities in China.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Create and manage audience-specific assets, including email campaigns, forum and social media for education program registrants and customer success stories and testimonials
· Build communities around teachers and researchers audiences, including online forums and user groups
· Embed and manage marketing for key Customer and Partner events, AWS Summits, and program launch event.
· Work with global educate and research team to attain global best practice to try to localize the resources to China customers
· Develop project plans and timelines, and manage resources to meet program objectives
· Work with marketing teams to ensure consistent branding and messaging of programs
· Collaborate with cross-function teams to promote consistent messaging and best practices
· Evaluate effectiveness and adjust programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
· Track, analyze, and report on activities of the programs.