Alexa is Amazon’s groundbreaking voice service designed for voice interactions. We believe voice is the most natural interface for interacting with technology across many domains. We are looking for a Content Editor who is equally passionate about clean copy and the emerging world of AI within tech. The Content Editor would join the growing Information Data Operations (IDO) team located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
As Content Editor, you are responsible for ensuring IDO delivers high-quality work. You have an eye for detail, a knack for spotting errors, and a desire to improve Alexa’s answers to customers. You will write concise and engaging copy under tight deadlines. You will edit work for grammar, punctuation, accuracy, and brand alignment. You will review data analysis and research projects, verifying the work of Data Associates to maintain quality standards. No matter the task, you will work closely with the IDO Project Manager and Team Lead to develop and enforce quality measures, and will foster a continuous feedback loop with Data Associates.
- Edit and proofread copy to be consumed by the end-point customer
- Research and write informative, entertaining content
- Exercise quality control to ensure the highest standards of style and writing (grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, brand alignment, etc.)
- Verify work product before returning it to the customer to ensure consistent quality
- Maintain and enforce high standards for the team’s work output