Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We are looking for a strong technical leader to drive efforts to build new products and features for Alexa. Our group is responsible for Alexa capabilities aiming to help customers better manage their time and tasks.
As the Sr. Technical Program Manager, you will help define software architecture, product execution plans, and roadmap. You will work closely with the engineering teams to solve hard technical and business challenges as you work through the implementation aspects for the product. You will need to drive large cross-team initiatives and work with stakeholders across various functions including developers, product management, designers, marketing, and operations. Finally, as a senior member of the team you will take an active role in our focus on continuous improvement of our technical designs as well as our software development processes. We are pioneering in an area that can revolutionize many businesses. You will have a unique opportunity to be part of that, define product from scratch, and turn vision into delighting customer experiences.
- Lead delivery of a large, complex, cross-functional, customer facing programs.
- Develop and manage complete program roadmap
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Gain consensus on technical decisions and ensure that appropriate software engineering practices are employed to deliver high quality results.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities