- Masters or PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience investigating, designing, prototyping, and delivering new and innovative system solutions
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams
- Knowledge of real-time software development
- Can thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation