- You are passionate about working on software that has a high impact on the business and the customer experience.
- You are adaptable and can quickly learn new concepts and technologies. You enjoy moving fast and delivering results quickly and continuously.
- You have strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- You have led cross-functional or cross-platform teams, and have worked with multi-disciplinary stakeholders.
- You care about making product decisions based on data and experimentation. You have built or used A/B testing tools and run multiple A/B experiments.
- You have worked on products that have at least 1 million daily active users (social networks, content companies, mobile/social gaming companies), ideally in a Growth team.
- You can go deep as well as broad on a wide range of technologies as needed, from voice to multi-modal and mobile experiences, from API design to scaling services and data analytics.
- You have deep knowledge in some of the following technologies, and a willingness to learn the rest: AWS, SOA, NLU/ASR
- You thrive on brainstorming new business and engineering ideas. You are passionate about personal organization.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation