Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Senior Software Development Engineer who has experience building innovative, mission critical system software features. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the audio architecture for Echo.
- Work with other team members to design novel customer features, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver high quality software
- Be a part of the team that delivers best in class audio on some of the most coveted electronics in the industry