· PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field
· Experience with ARM and various DSP ISA
· Experience debugging system-level issues
· Experience in entire design flow from architecture to final silicon.
· Good programming skills in C/C++ and scripting skills in Python, Tcl, and/or Perl
· 10 years or more of practical experience
· Experience with wide variety of low power design techniques
- Working experience with high performance industry standard buses like AMBA AXI4
· Experience in integrating third party IP blocks, building top level modules, defining clock domains and power domains
· Large breadth of knowledge from architecture through physical design
· Knowledge of FPGA and emulation platforms
· Knowledge of SoC architecture
· Proficient with writing automation scripts
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.