Amazon device is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create? The Role:
The Operations group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a cool product that is growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the hardware development process. We ensure ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
As an Operations Programs, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
- Deliver results on complex projects involving teams across the company
- Work with stakeholders to define business requirements
- Understand current system capabilities and limitations
- Problem solve and explore solutions to current processes and systems
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to implementation.
- Drive continuous improvements
- Monitor supply and fulfillment of devices