Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?The Role:
The Operations group is looking for an individual who wants to work on a cool product that is growing at a rapid pace. We are a critical part of the hardware development process. We ensure ongoing support, grow the capabilities of our current systems to meet our needs, and drive continuous improvement for the company.
As a Senior Operations Programs, you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
- Deliver results on complex projects involving teams across the company
- Work with stakeholders to define business requirements
- Understand current system capabilities and limitations
- Problem solve and explore solutions to current processes and systems
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to implementation.
- Drive continuous improvements
- Monitor supply and fulfillment of devices