Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As an Engineer you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative consumer products. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team, and outside partners to drive key aspects of product definition, execution and test. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment. The Role:
In this role, you will:
- Create world class software and firmware to test hardware
- Interact with cross-functional engineering teams across the company
- Dive into and take ownership for critical design issues
- Participate in design reviews
- Address all aspects of technology readiness, including manufacturability
Help build robust methodology and processes to deliver technology to products