• Masters in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience investigating, designing, prototyping, and delivering new and innovative system solutions
• Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills
• Comfortable taking initiative and working across teams
• Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
• Knowledge of real-time software development
• Strong Python scripting skills
• Can thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and listening.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation