- Ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to non-experts.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements; and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Strong software development skills.
- Experience with visualization of data.
- Experience working in small teams and shipping products.
Lab126 is part of the Amazon.com, Inc. group of companies and is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet