Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
This role requires strong business acumen, a keen attention to detail, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and excellent Excel and data mining skills. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, managing large data sets, deep dive analytics, system and process improvements and working in a matrix organization. Primary responsibilities:
- Support warranty/repair forecasting, actual reporting and database management for all Amazon Devices
- Develop and maintain key operations metrics
- Drive automation of related reporting and analytics
- Partner with Accounting on month-end activities
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail, ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.
- Ad hoc Operations and Supply Chain projects